More Articles for Whilamut Natural Area
Crews completed construction last week of the northbound Interstate 5 Whilamut Passage Bridge over the Willamette River in Eugene, Oregon. The bridge, which was completed four months ahead of schedule, is expected to reduce congestion and improve freight movement in the ...
All Together Now By Tina Grady Barbaccia A bridge project that started out under intense scrutiny in an environmentally- sensitive area is now being cheered and even has the locals putting their own touch on the bridge. The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views