More Articles for Western Transportation Institute (WTI)
Legendary windmill tilter Don Quixote would surely be confused by Nevada DOT’s new innovation. It is a windmill, yes. But it looks nothing like a traditional windmill. There are no propellers. It is a cylinder, and wind blows against the turbine’s ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views