More Articles for Western Transportation Institute (WTI)
Legendary windmill tilter Don Quixote would surely be confused by Nevada DOT’s new innovation. It is a windmill, yes. But it looks nothing like a traditional windmill. There are no propellers. It is a cylinder, and wind blows against the turbine’s ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving395 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views