More Articles for Western Transportation Institute (WTI)
Legendary windmill tilter Don Quixote would surely be confused by Nevada DOT’s new innovation. It is a windmill, yes. But it looks nothing like a traditional windmill. There are no propellers. It is a cylinder, and wind blows against the turbine’s ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1116 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1035 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones478 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...322 Views