More Articles for West Virginia
The West Virginia Department of Transportation (WVDOT) has seen a significant increase in the amount of money in the state’s road fund, the (West Virginia) State Journal reports. The report notes that, although WVDOT went $13.5 million over budget due to ...
How much does your state need each year to fund necessary road repairs through 2017? Texas needs $4,636 million annually, making it the state with the highest amount of funding needed, according to a report from Bloomberg. Following close behind are North ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views