More Articles for West Virginia
The West Virginia Department of Transportation (WVDOT) has seen a significant increase in the amount of money in the state’s road fund, the (West Virginia) State Journal reports. The report notes that, although WVDOT went $13.5 million over budget due to ...
How much does your state need each year to fund necessary road repairs through 2017? Texas needs $4,636 million annually, making it the state with the highest amount of funding needed, according to a report from Bloomberg. Following close behind are North ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views