More Articles for West Virginia
Road safety is always a concern, regardless of where you live. The good news is road fatalities across the United States are down 23 percent since 2005. The bad news: road fatalities still happen far too often. Michael Sivak, research professor ...
The West Virginia Department of Transportation (WVDOT) has seen a significant increase in the amount of money in the state’s road fund, the (West Virginia) State Journal reports. The report notes that, although WVDOT went $13.5 million over budget due to ...
How much does your state need each year to fund necessary road repairs through 2017? Texas needs $4,636 million annually, making it the state with the highest amount of funding needed, according to a report from Bloomberg. Following close behind are North ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views