More Articles for Well-maintained highways
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up346 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control272 Views