More Articles for Well-maintained highways
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects656 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D388 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)354 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views