More Articles for Well-maintained highways
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views