More Articles for Weissburg
Although Volvo Construction Equipment is "not pleased with its recent results," the company is "well positioned for growth," Martin Weissburg, president of Volvo, told editors and analysts at a March 5 press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. Although Weissburg ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, who currently serves as president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg succeeds current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views