More Articles for Weissburg
Although Volvo Construction Equipment is "not pleased with its recent results," the company is "well positioned for growth," Martin Weissburg, president of Volvo, told editors and analysts at a March 5 press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. Although Weissburg ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, who currently serves as president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg succeeds current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party464 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax321 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job183 Views