More Articles for webpage
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has launched a real-time service webpage for truck drivers. The new page, part of the agency’s 511 services, allows truckers to plan the best route from origin to destination. When drivers download MnDOT’s 511 mobile application, ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views