More Articles for weather
Should snow bosses interpret a 70-percent chance for snow after midnight to mean that crews should be on the road by midnight? Maybe – maybe not. Having conversations with your meteorologists – public or private – will help your department ...
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for spring weather. Sure, I love winter sports and playing in the snow with my kids, but this winter has been particularly rough with extreme winter weather. It has certainly done a ...
Just how much of a factor was winter weather in highway construction work in the first three months of this year? Perhaps quite a significant factor. Comparing the value of work being done Q1 this year with the same quarter last year, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse582 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views