More Articles for Wayne Township Public Works Director George Holzapfel
Proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses, and for the Township of Wayne, New Jersey's Department of Public Works, this was a problem. But through the installation of fabric storage structures from ClearSpan Fabric Structures International, the public works agency was able ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views