More Articles for Wayne Township Public Works Director George Holzapfel
Proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses, and for the Township of Wayne, New Jersey's Department of Public Works, this was a problem. But through the installation of fabric storage structures from ClearSpan Fabric Structures International, the public works agency was able ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views