More Articles for Wayne Township Public Works Director George Holzapfel
Proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses, and for the Township of Wayne, New Jersey's Department of Public Works, this was a problem. But through the installation of fabric storage structures from ClearSpan Fabric Structures International, the public works agency was able ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views