More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views