More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views