More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones987 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse763 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones419 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views