More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1951 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views