More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014571 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding497 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable357 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future328 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views