More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction795 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events695 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes615 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines569 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up479 Views