More Articles for Wayne J. Seger
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass191 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects113 Views