More Articles for Wayne Grayson
The evolution of the magazine continues. Not just this magazine, but all of them are in a state of change in this digital, online, etc., age. Reports of the death of the magazine are, however, as Mr. Twain observed about ...
The FMI Nonresidential Construction index rose to 58.1 in the first quarter of 2013, up 2.6 points from Q4 2012′s 55.6. The index sits at the same mark of 58.1 as one year ago, but up greatly from the 35.6 ...
Subaru Industrial Engines will introduce two new big block V-Twin engines this year in the 35-horsepower EH90 and the 40-horsepower EH99. Both the EH90 and EH99 are 999cc four-cycle overhead valve gasoline engines that feature an oversized air filter for use ...
Today, Komatsu introduced the new WA470-7 wheel loader. Powered by a Komatsu Tier 4 Interim-certified SAA6D125E-6 engine with 272 net horsepower, the WA470-7 boasts increased power and an 8 percent reduction in fuel consumption. The new machine weighs in at 52,007 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views