More Articles for Wayne County
Continuing our extreme winter weather snow and ice stories coverage, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) shared with Better Roads some of its photos from the extreme winter weather during the polar vortex at the beginning of this month. Much of ...
Probing Two Groups and Deadly Crashes The Texas Transportation Institute’s Center for Transportation Safety (CTS) is investigating the reasons why two distinct population groups — Hispanics and U.S. military personnel — are experiencing above-average deadly crash rates. They are separate research ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road147 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers120 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually99 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views