More Articles for waterways spending
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
During his visit to the Port of New Orleans last week, President Obama called on Congress to invest more in U.S. infrastructure, particularly ports and waterways, according to a report from The Hill. Obama noted that the U.S. is falling behind ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views