More Articles for waterways spending
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
During his visit to the Port of New Orleans last week, President Obama called on Congress to invest more in U.S. infrastructure, particularly ports and waterways, according to a report from The Hill. Obama noted that the U.S. is falling behind ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views