More Articles for waterways spending
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
During his visit to the Port of New Orleans last week, President Obama called on Congress to invest more in U.S. infrastructure, particularly ports and waterways, according to a report from The Hill. Obama noted that the U.S. is falling behind ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views