More Articles for waterways spending
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
During his visit to the Port of New Orleans last week, President Obama called on Congress to invest more in U.S. infrastructure, particularly ports and waterways, according to a report from The Hill. Obama noted that the U.S. is falling behind ...
The House will vote on its version of the water infrastructure bill Tuesday. The bill, known as the Water Resources and Reform Development Act (WRRDA), has an amendment deadline of 10 a.m. Eastern Time and a markup deadline of 5 p.m. ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views