More Articles for waterways spending agreement
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1087 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events683 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes546 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction501 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views