More Articles for Water Resources Development Act
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
In an 83-14 vote, the Senate passed a bill Wednesday that will authorize several water infrastructure projects throughout the nation, McClatchy reported. The $12.5 billion bill, the Water Resources Development Act, would allow the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to move ...
Senate EPW Committee introduces Water Resources Development Act to help Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee has introduced and approved the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Governing.com reported. The legislation, brought on at least in part by the expansion of the Panama Canal, focuses on key points for waterway ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?443 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group183 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views