More Articles for Water Resources Development Act
The Congressional committee that is tasked with negotiating an agreement on an $8.2 billion bill for U.S. ports and waterways is holding its first meeting on Wednesday, The Hill reports. The Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) conference committee consists of 24 ...
In an 83-14 vote, the Senate passed a bill Wednesday that will authorize several water infrastructure projects throughout the nation, McClatchy reported. The $12.5 billion bill, the Water Resources Development Act, would allow the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to move ...
Senate EPW Committee introduces Water Resources Development Act to help Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee has introduced and approved the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Governing.com reported. The legislation, brought on at least in part by the expansion of the Panama Canal, focuses on key points for waterway ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River596 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views