More Articles for water infrastructure projects
The Senate on Thursday passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure bill, The Hill reports. The bill, known as the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA), authorizes funding for water infrastructure projects. The House voted to pass the measure earlier this ...
In an 83-14 vote, the Senate passed a bill Wednesday that will authorize several water infrastructure projects throughout the nation, McClatchy reported. The $12.5 billion bill, the Water Resources Development Act, would allow the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to move ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views