More Articles for Washington State’s I-5
Two weeks after Washington State’s I-5 plunged into the Skagit River north of Seattle, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) chaired a hearing in the Senate Appropriations Committee to examine the event. The official name of the hearing – “Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views