More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation
For the past five years the Cascade Bicycle Club has been opposed to the Columbia River Crossing (CRC) mega-highway, a Vancouver-Portland area project. The biggest reason the club says it opposes the CRC is “its opportunity cost: every one of the ...
Concrete Repair 8 techniques for restoring concrete roads By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Whether it’s patching a hairline crack or completely rebuilding an area with a crater-sized pothole, repairing concrete roads early on can minimize future damage and the time required for the job. The ...
With more than 100,000 votes cast for the fourth annual America's Transportation Awards competition, the Washington State Department of Transportation claimed the People's Choice Award for its Operation I-5 Partnership Project. A panel of transportation experts also weighed in on its ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views