More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). The Washington State Department of Transportation selected projects ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views