More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). The Washington State Department of Transportation selected projects ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views