More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). The Washington State Department of Transportation selected projects ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness289 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget220 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views