More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). The Washington State Department of Transportation selected projects ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2195 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1287 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...966 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house604 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views