More Articles for Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
Aeriel view of Washington State highway systemPhoto courtesy of Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects664 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)405 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)373 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views