More Articles for Washington DOT
A local partnership that quickly helped alleviate a sudden traffic snarl on Interstate 5 between Lacey and DuPont in Washington state is now getting national attention, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). A little more than ...
Commenting on President Barack Obama's plans for and investment in high-speed rail, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued the following written statement: “President Obama's historic investments in a national high-speed rail network will enable America to win the future by creating ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding555 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable409 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views