More Articles for Washington DOT
A local partnership that quickly helped alleviate a sudden traffic snarl on Interstate 5 between Lacey and DuPont in Washington state is now getting national attention, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). A little more than ...
Commenting on President Barack Obama's plans for and investment in high-speed rail, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued the following written statement: “President Obama's historic investments in a national high-speed rail network will enable America to win the future by creating ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views