More Articles for Washington Department of Transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced the immediate availability of $1 million federal emergency funds for Washington State to use toward the repair of the Interstate 5 bridge that collapsed into the Skagit River last night. “We are doing everything ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation to replace the Ebey Slough Bridge in Snohomish County. Granite booked the project into backlog during the second quarter of 2010. Scope of the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views