More Articles for Washington Department of Transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced the immediate availability of $1 million federal emergency funds for Washington State to use toward the repair of the Interstate 5 bridge that collapsed into the Skagit River last night. “We are doing everything ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation to replace the Ebey Slough Bridge in Snohomish County. Granite booked the project into backlog during the second quarter of 2010. Scope of the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views