More Articles for warm-mix technologies
Asphalt pavement mixes are more sustainable than ever thanks to the increased use of recycled materials and energy-saving warm-mix technologies. According to a survey of asphalt mix producers conducted by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) in partnership with the Federal ...
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes564 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers147 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views