More Articles for warm-mix technologies
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax675 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund407 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views