More Articles for warm-mix technologies
Asphalt pavement mixes are more sustainable than ever thanks to the increased use of recycled materials and energy-saving warm-mix technologies. According to a survey of asphalt mix producers conducted by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) in partnership with the Federal ...
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views