More Articles for Ward Nye
Martin Marietta Materials has reported strong second quarter earnings of $1.34 per share compared to 89 cents per share in the second quarter of 2013. Revenue for the company totaled $669.2 million, up from $561.3 million during the same period last ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman. ARTBA announced the election results during its national convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 8-10. In a September 10 speech at the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views