More Articles for walk
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced Monday that it estimates 20,000 students, parents, teachers and community leaders in Washington will participate in International Walk to School Day on Wednesday. Walk to School Day is celebrated to encourage students to ...
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views