More Articles for walk
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced Monday that it estimates 20,000 students, parents, teachers and community leaders in Washington will participate in International Walk to School Day on Wednesday. Walk to School Day is celebrated to encourage students to ...
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses899 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views