More Articles for Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Wyatt Molzahn of Wyatt Molzahn Construction in Worland, Wyo., took First Place in the Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge at World of Concrete 2013 out of more than 150 trowel operators taking the challenge. The challenge tested the participants’ entire range of ...
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views