More Articles for Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Wyatt Molzahn of Wyatt Molzahn Construction in Worland, Wyo., took First Place in the Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge at World of Concrete 2013 out of more than 150 trowel operators taking the challenge. The challenge tested the participants’ entire range of ...
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views