More Articles for Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Wyatt Molzahn of Wyatt Molzahn Construction in Worland, Wyo., took First Place in the Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge at World of Concrete 2013 out of more than 150 trowel operators taking the challenge. The challenge tested the participants’ entire range of ...
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014576 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable389 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views