More Articles for Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Wyatt Molzahn of Wyatt Molzahn Construction in Worland, Wyo., took First Place in the Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge at World of Concrete 2013 out of more than 150 trowel operators taking the challenge. The challenge tested the participants’ entire range of ...
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss315 Views