More Articles for Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Wyatt Molzahn of Wyatt Molzahn Construction in Worland, Wyo., took First Place in the Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge at World of Concrete 2013 out of more than 150 trowel operators taking the challenge. The challenge tested the participants’ entire range of ...
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River283 Views