More Articles for W.W. Clyde
The Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint-venture team has been awarded a $114 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract by the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) for the second segment of the Mountain View Corridor in western Salt Lake County, Granite ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has awarded the Granite Construction -- Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint venture team a $106 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract to build the new Mountain View Corridor freeway, transit and trail system in and around ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views