More Articles for W. Kyle Stollings
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1578 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…639 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California370 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014343 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis343 Views