More Articles for VT Lee Boy
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products. The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models. “We ...
Volvo Construction Equipment and VT LeeBoy have finalized a strategic alliance agreement for LeeBoy to supply certain pavers and road wideners to Volvo dealers under the Blaw-Knox brand. LeeBoy will also take full responsibility for product support of these machines, ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views