More Articles for VT Lee Boy
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products. The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models. “We ...
Volvo Construction Equipment and VT LeeBoy have finalized a strategic alliance agreement for LeeBoy to supply certain pavers and road wideners to Volvo dealers under the Blaw-Knox brand. LeeBoy will also take full responsibility for product support of these machines, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views