More Articles for VT Lee Boy
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products. The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models. “We ...
Volvo Construction Equipment and VT LeeBoy have finalized a strategic alliance agreement for LeeBoy to supply certain pavers and road wideners to Volvo dealers under the Blaw-Knox brand. LeeBoy will also take full responsibility for product support of these machines, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority656 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles634 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views