More Articles for vote
The Senate now must choose Friday whether to accept the House’s 10-month highway funding patch or allow the Highway Trust Fund to go bankrupt, which would be construction projects around the country at risk, along with an estimated 700,000 jobs. The ...
The Senate is set to vote Friday on a resolution that could halt a federal government shutdown, according to a report from Politico, but the operation of the U.S. Department of Transportation would not be in jeopardy either way. Though a government ...
Got a note from AED, and it's a timely reminder that potential voters sometimes need to be turned into actual voters. We all know the credibility chasm with many, many people who say they are going to vote but don't. AED ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views