More Articles for Volvo V60 D6 AWD
The world's first diesel plug-in hybrid, the Volvo V60 D6 AWD, has received approval for the Government's Plug-In Car Grant (PICG) which is designed to offer incentives for buyers to choose new ultra-low carbon cars. In order to qualify for ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views