More Articles for Volvo FMZ
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
Despite a massive volcanic eruption in Iceland severely disrupting air travel to Europe to the gigantic Bauma trade fair in Munich, Germany, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) said the show must go on at the AEM-run North American pavilion ...
Liebherr has unveiled the first of its long-awaited ADT models, the TA230, according to the Bauma 2010 Daily News e-newsletter from Aggregates Business Europe and World Highways. The following is taken from the report: This first truck offers a 30-metric-ton payload in ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness289 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget218 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views