More Articles for Volvo FMZ
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
Despite a massive volcanic eruption in Iceland severely disrupting air travel to Europe to the gigantic Bauma trade fair in Munich, Germany, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) said the show must go on at the AEM-run North American pavilion ...
Liebherr has unveiled the first of its long-awaited ADT models, the TA230, according to the Bauma 2010 Daily News e-newsletter from Aggregates Business Europe and World Highways. The following is taken from the report: This first truck offers a 30-metric-ton payload in ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views