More Articles for Volvo DD138HFA
Highway-class double-drum vibratory compactors BOMAG BW284AD •Drum Width (in.): 84 •Operating Weight (lbs.): 28,425 •Vibration Frequency Range (hz): 59.7 to 66. 7 •Centrifugal Force Range (lbs.): 34,665 to 41,235 •Gross Engine Power (hp): 148 Case DV213 •Drum Width (in.): 82.7 •Operating Weight (lbs.): 28,660 •Vibration Frequency Range (hz): 42 to ...
Rollers/Compactors By Tina Grady Barbaccia Smooth-Drum Vibratory Compactors 11.3 metrics tons and above DYNAPAC CC524 HF • 11.6 metric tons operating weight • 77 inch drum width • 152 gross horsepower • 35,325 pounds maximum centrifugal force BOMAG BW278AD-4 • 11.7 metric tons operating weight • 78 inch drum width • ...
Rollers By Tina Grady Barbaccia The BW278AD-4 AM 78-inch tandem roller from Bomag now offers the company’s exclusive Asphalt Manager intelligent compaction system. The Asphalt Manager system automatically optimizes the roller’s compaction performance during operation for efficiency and consistent density results. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views