More Articles for Volvo DD138HFA
Highway-class double-drum vibratory compactors BOMAG BW284AD •Drum Width (in.): 84 •Operating Weight (lbs.): 28,425 •Vibration Frequency Range (hz): 59.7 to 66. 7 •Centrifugal Force Range (lbs.): 34,665 to 41,235 •Gross Engine Power (hp): 148 Case DV213 •Drum Width (in.): 82.7 •Operating Weight (lbs.): 28,660 •Vibration Frequency Range (hz): 42 to ...
Rollers/Compactors By Tina Grady Barbaccia Smooth-Drum Vibratory Compactors 11.3 metrics tons and above DYNAPAC CC524 HF • 11.6 metric tons operating weight • 77 inch drum width • 152 gross horsepower • 35,325 pounds maximum centrifugal force BOMAG BW278AD-4 • 11.7 metric tons operating weight • 78 inch drum width • ...
Rollers By Tina Grady Barbaccia The BW278AD-4 AM 78-inch tandem roller from Bomag now offers the company’s exclusive Asphalt Manager intelligent compaction system. The Asphalt Manager system automatically optimizes the roller’s compaction performance during operation for efficiency and consistent density results. The ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views