More Articles for Volvo Construction Equipment G-Series L60G/L70G/L90G middle-weight wheel loaders
Volvo Construction Equipment says its new G-Series L60G, L70G, and L90G middle-weight wheel loaders feature loader arms with patented Torque Parallel linkage for superior breakout and lifting forces. The machines meet Tier 4 Interim emissions requirements and are fitted with ...
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
The Hitachi EX2500-6 ultra-large hydraulic excavator is heavier than its predecessor, has more engine horsepower, and the BE-backhoe version has increased bucket capacity. Estimated productivity increases are 13 percent for the short-reach BH backhoe, and 4 percent for the loader ...
The John Deere WorkSight integrated suite of technology solutions for business optimization consists of five technologies including the following: JDLink machine monitoring system, Fleet Care proactive machine health program, Service ADVISOR, Remote dealer diagnostics, grade control, and payload weighing. The JDLink ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views