More Articles for Volvo adding production at New River Valley Virginia plant
Volvo Trucks North America says that in response to increased demand, the company will ramp up production at its New River Valley, Va., plant, and recall about 700 employees. volmade the announcement on March 30. Customer response to our products — ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views