More Articles for VMT fee
California is considering switching from a state gas tax to a vehicle-miles-traveled (VMT) fee, our sister site Overdrive reports. The state’s Senate approved SB 1077 this month. The legislation would require the California Transportation Agency (CTA) to create a voluntary user ...
With reauthorization less than a year away, many agencies are thinking about ways lawmakers can improve the new federal bill. Four American Public Works Association (APWA) Transportation Committee members joined last month at the APWA Congress and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, ...
So, let’s see if this VMT thing works. Oregon is replacing the state's gas tax with a "pay per-mile road usage charge" A.K.A. a vehicle-miles-traveled (VMT) tax/fee--you choose which to call it. Wait, wait, don’t get all excited. Swapping your fuel tax ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views