More Articles for Viscount Trencavel
In bridges, there’s American old and then there’s old. You want old? The Pont Vieux (literally “old bridge”) had been in use for 657 years when the oldest surviving roadway bridge in America, the 73-foot Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania, was constructed ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority847 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker718 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views