More Articles for Virginia Transportation Research Council
Winter road maintenance gets ready for the toughest season By John Latta Winter work on our transportation infrastructure is (a) essential and (b) expensive. But just how much pressure does winter bring to bear on the people who care for our highways ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views