More Articles for Virginia transportation construction and aggregates
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA) represents the state’s transportation construction and aggregates industries. VTCA's new officers and board members for 2012-13 are the following: Officers President: William P. "Bill" Hamlin, Boxley, Roanoke, Va. Vice President: Daniel E. "Dan" Clymore Secretary-Treasurer: John A. Legore ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident969 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side546 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse363 Views