More Articles for Virginia transportation construction and aggregates
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA) represents the state’s transportation construction and aggregates industries. VTCA's new officers and board members for 2012-13 are the following: Officers President: William P. "Bill" Hamlin, Boxley, Roanoke, Va. Vice President: Daniel E. "Dan" Clymore Secretary-Treasurer: John A. Legore ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views