More Articles for Virginia transportation construction and aggregates
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA) represents the state’s transportation construction and aggregates industries. VTCA's new officers and board members for 2012-13 are the following: Officers President: William P. "Bill" Hamlin, Boxley, Roanoke, Va. Vice President: Daniel E. "Dan" Clymore Secretary-Treasurer: John A. Legore ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views