More Articles for Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
The decision by the Virginia Supreme Court to uphold the state’s public-private partnership (P3s) in the case of Elizabeth River Crossings OPCO, LLC and Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) v. Danny Meeks should be applauded. The state Supreme Court decision overruled ...
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) announced Thursday that it is endorsing Terry McAuliffe for governor of Virginia. VTCA, an association that represents industries working on transportation infrastructure, said it also endorses 17 members of the Virginia House of Delegates for ...
One of Florida’s leading association executives, a family of highway and bridge contractors from Virginia and a Wisconsin concrete paving pioneer have been selected for induction into the nation’s highest place of honor in the transportation design and construction industry. As ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus413 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines377 Views