More Articles for Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
The decision by the Virginia Supreme Court to uphold the state’s public-private partnership (P3s) in the case of Elizabeth River Crossings OPCO, LLC and Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) v. Danny Meeks should be applauded. The state Supreme Court decision overruled ...
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) announced Thursday that it is endorsing Terry McAuliffe for governor of Virginia. VTCA, an association that represents industries working on transportation infrastructure, said it also endorses 17 members of the Virginia House of Delegates for ...
One of Florida’s leading association executives, a family of highway and bridge contractors from Virginia and a Wisconsin concrete paving pioneer have been selected for induction into the nation’s highest place of honor in the transportation design and construction industry. As ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views