More Articles for Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA)
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA) represents the state’s transportation construction and aggregates industries. VTCA's new officers and board members for 2012-13 are the following: Officers President: William P. "Bill" Hamlin, Boxley, Roanoke, Va. Vice President: Daniel E. "Dan" Clymore Secretary-Treasurer: John A. Legore ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views