More Articles for Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA)
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VCTA) represents the state’s transportation construction and aggregates industries. VTCA's new officers and board members for 2012-13 are the following: Officers President: William P. "Bill" Hamlin, Boxley, Roanoke, Va. Vice President: Daniel E. "Dan" Clymore Secretary-Treasurer: John A. Legore ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)803 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects646 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots283 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)276 Views