More Articles for Virginia Tech
A Roanoke, Va. construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?316 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views