More Articles for Virginia Supreme Court Ruling on public private partnerships
The decision by the Virginia Supreme Court to uphold the state’s public-private partnership (P3s) in the case of Elizabeth River Crossings OPCO, LLC and Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) v. Danny Meeks should be applauded. The state Supreme Court decision overruled ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2137 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1243 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans434 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views