More Articles for Virgil Eugene Schweitzer
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects637 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads275 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views