More Articles for Viewpoint
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
EDITOR'S PICK Volvo Construction Equipment New Graders Built to Bear Down It’s difficult to argue when Volvo Construction Equipment says that “what really matters” for grader productivity is blade down pressure and blade pull force. Well, with emphasis on overall machine balance and ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths714 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers583 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines504 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus365 Views