More Articles for Viewpoint
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
EDITOR'S PICK Volvo Construction Equipment New Graders Built to Bear Down It’s difficult to argue when Volvo Construction Equipment says that “what really matters” for grader productivity is blade down pressure and blade pull force. Well, with emphasis on overall machine balance and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1523 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project498 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views