More Articles for Viewpoint
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
EDITOR'S PICK Volvo Construction Equipment New Graders Built to Bear Down It’s difficult to argue when Volvo Construction Equipment says that “what really matters” for grader productivity is blade down pressure and blade pull force. Well, with emphasis on overall machine balance and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views