More Articles for Viewpoint Construction Software
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
Control costs with software Time is money whether it’s finishing a job or figuring out job costs in between. You can’t wait for your accounting system anymore. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor Suppose you bid a large excavation job to use an excavator ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views