More Articles for Victor Mendez commenting on TIGER grants for Chicago
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 21 said that work can begin on closing the last three highway-rail grade crossings on the Keystone Corridor with the signing of $24.3 million in grant agreements between the U.S. Department of Transportation ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views