More Articles for Victor Mendez commenting on TIGER grants for Chicago
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 21 said that work can begin on closing the last three highway-rail grade crossings on the Keystone Corridor with the signing of $24.3 million in grant agreements between the U.S. Department of Transportation ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party471 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax248 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- ADA Angst over pavement preservation127 Views