More Articles for Victor Mendez commenting on TIGER grants for Chicago
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 21 said that work can begin on closing the last three highway-rail grade crossings on the Keystone Corridor with the signing of $24.3 million in grant agreements between the U.S. Department of Transportation ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views