More Articles for vice president
Vice President Biden wants to see an increase in infrastructure spending, saying it would spur growth and create jobs. "Build, build, build, build. ... We built the transcontinental railroad," Biden said at an event hosted by CG/LA Infrastructure. "The first federal road was ...
Vice President Joe Biden wants to change the way the United States invests in transportation infrastructure. Biden calls it the "Grow America Act." Watch Biden explain his plan and the importance of transportation infrastructure by clicking play on the video below! What do ...
For Livermore, Calif.,-based Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), a subsidiary of Topcon Corp., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, the amount of work needed for Japan to recover from the March 11, 2011 earthquake and ensuing tsunami disaster was fully realized by a ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views