More Articles for vice president
Vice President Joe Biden wants to change the way the United States invests in transportation infrastructure. Biden calls it the "Grow America Act." Watch Biden explain his plan and the importance of transportation infrastructure by clicking play on the video below! What do ...
For Livermore, Calif.,-based Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), a subsidiary of Topcon Corp., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, the amount of work needed for Japan to recover from the March 11, 2011 earthquake and ensuing tsunami disaster was fully realized by a ...
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views