More Articles for vice president of Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety (Advocates)
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1796 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1160 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1114 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views