More Articles for Vice President Joe Biden
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden pushed for transportation infrastructure investment during their respective trips to New York’s Tappan Zee Bridge and Ohio’s Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority this week. While at the site of the $3.9 billion Tappan ...
Vice President Joe Biden is expected to promote infrastructure investment during a visit to the Panama Canal next month, according to a report from The Hill. The White House announced last week Biden’s tour of the Panama Canal expansion project. The Hill’s ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 6 announced $2 billion in high-speed rail awards providing an unprecedented investment to speed up trains in the Northeast Corridor, expand service in the Midwest and provide new, state-of-the-art locomotives and rail cars ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced a new bonding education program aimed at helping qualified small and disadvantaged businesses compete for government contracting opportunities. In collaboration with the Surety and Fidelity Association of America (SFAA), the U.S. Department of Transportation’s ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views