More Articles for veterans
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) last week announced that nearly $1 million in new grants will be used to help train veterans and military families for jobs in the transportation industry. FMCSA awarded the grants ...
You’re a First Lieutenant, and you just received orders to lead your platoon on an uphill assault of an enemy position.Most of the platoon members will die. You almost certainly will die because you must be in the front wave. ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1478 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles713 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours505 Views