More Articles for Vermont Agency of Transportation
If you've driven around the Fairfield, Vermont, you may have wondered what construction crews were doing placing hollow tubing over Wanzer Brook. Don't worry, the crews weren't going crazy. They were implementing a new bridge construction method dubbed "bridge in ...
AASHTO’s TSP•2 Program Speeds Acceptance of Technologies, Materials A technology transfer program administered by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is helping state departments of transportation expedite review of potentially promising new pavement and bridge technologies prior ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse408 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers74 Views