More Articles for Vermont Agency of Transportation
AASHTO’s TSP•2 Program Speeds Acceptance of Technologies, Materials A technology transfer program administered by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is helping state departments of transportation expedite review of potentially promising new pavement and bridge technologies prior ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)789 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects454 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views